From:
Mark Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:26:14 -0700
Hello,

During the last 30 days, my diet consisted of wild, fresh fish;
watnuts;
spinach; and bananas.  During the first seven days of the trial, i ate
honey instead of bananas.  I ate one lean sirloin steak during the
month.  I  also used Hain's 100 % expeller pressed watnut oil and
salt.

I still am not healthy but there are some improvements.  My skin is
better, i am averaging three bowel movements a day, my thought process
is more coherent and i have more energy.

I used the analysis tool at
http://www.ag.uiuc.edu/~food-lab/nat/
to see if i was getting enough of the main nutrients.  Amadeus
provided
me with the location of the website and the idea to include spinach
and
walnuts in this test.

The diet was easy for me to maintain except during the last week when
added a relatively strenuous exercise regimen.  I had to go to four
meals because i felt i was getting too thin.  Also, i came down with a
cold/sore throat yesterday probably because i was worn down.

I conclude from the results of this test combined with the results of
previous tests that i have trouble when i eat beef, pork and chicken
especially when the meat has a lot of fat.  Here are three theories i
am
going to investigate:
1.  Meat from animals fed grains is not appropriate in a paleolithic
diet.
2.  Meat from animals injected with antibiotics is not appropriate in
paleolithic diet
3.  Meat that have been cooked is not approriate in a paleolithic
diet.

I will continue to follow Ray's ten commandments on pages 57 and 58 of
"NeanderThin".  (I do not eat citrus fruits because so many people
have
reactions to them.)  His list of foods to avoid match up well with
foods
that cause me problems.

Good health,
mark