From:
Kendra_&_Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:39:34 -0600
Mary wrote:
> Kendra, is your pemmican made from grass fed beef?

Unfortunately, No.  We can not afford the grass-fed right now.  We buy
from our local butcher and the cows have been to the feed lot.  The meat
is better tasting than the supermarket meats but is raised the same.  We
have discussed buying a calf and having it butchered prior to feed lot.
Then maybe we could get one not treated with hormones and/or antibiotics
as well.  Right now we are doing the best we can with our local butcher.

Kendra and Karen
NeanderTwins