Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:41:51 -0600
I've been doing some research on enamel cookware options and found that
many are enamel only on the outside and are not coated inside and out
with enamel.  One has to read the fine print as they make it difficult
to be fully informed.  That's the risk of buying on the internet.  I
finally decided to get an 8 inch frying pan that wasn't part of a set I
was considering.  If it looks and works well, I'll get the set.  Some of
these items are quite pricey when purchased individually although the
sets are not cheap by any means.  I never thought I would be getting
"white" cookware but the other options were either quite bright or
didn't have an 8 inch frying options.

*Chantal Enamel-On-Steel 8 Inch Omelette Pan, Classic White*
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HZC8CQ

Steve