From:
ardeith l carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:04:40 -0400
On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:05:43 -0400 Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> There have been a lot of posts recently that have not had anything to
> do with Paleolithic food and eating. This is not a Paleolithic
> lifestyle list.

Ardeith writes:
Of course it is.  Food is a major part of all our lives....part
of our lifestyles.......but it does little good to try our best to
"clean up" our food, as in eliminating the hormones and
chemicals that saturate commercially offered food products,
if we continue to douse ourselves with other chemicals on a
daily basis.   Making a major change in what you put in and
on your body is a lifestyle change.

Ken Stuart wrote:
>Is there any mechanism by which we can expand it to a Paleolithic
>Lifestyle list ?

Don wrote:
No. There is no mechanism to change it.

Ardeith writes:
What mechanism is needed if we are allowed to discuss
those Paleo living topics that are of interest?

Don wrote:Discussing this is off topic.

Philip wrote:
The most recent topic labeled as OT is in fact a discussion
of the subject of one of the sections (detoxify your living environment)
of Chapter 9 (Mosaic of Diet Tips) of "NeanderThin"
(see pg 84 hardback ed.)

Ardeith writes:
Thanks, Philip.  I thought I had read that stuff in Ray's
book......and since the book is On Topic for the list...
I don't see what's OT about talking about what we
put *on* our bodies rather than *in* them.

Walk The Path With Practical Feet!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.