From:
Alison Whitwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 09:53:54 +1000
Hi folks,

I often feel bloaty after certain foods. Sugary things in particular.
Sometimes when I have cheated in the past and eaten chocolates or
other
forms of sweets/candy I get so bloaty that my stomach sticks out way
past my
boobs !!!! I hate it!!!

Why do you think that happens? What is going on to make the stomach so
bloaty? What is in there? Gas? Is it bacteria causing the bloat? Is it
candida? What is going on????

Thanks, Al