From:
Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:12:07 EST
> Probably because you talked about the need for carbs, the fuel we seem to
need,
without even looking at the database and knowing there is such a thing as
gluceogenesis. Yet you present your ideas as the truth and (with the best
intentions) recommend it to us.
Sounds badly informed to me.

I have read the database extensively, along with many books on diet and
nutrition.  I'm exceptionally well informed.  And yes, I know that protein
can provoke the release of insulin if you eat enough of it.

Please consider the possibility that someone can disagree with your
interpretation of some very controversial data without being "badly informed".

Thank you.

     - Sheryl