From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:41:51 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/01 2:31:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  I spent the next six months
 researching supplements (EFAs as well as vitamins and minerals).  I chose
 some products, eliminated grains, and in three weeks we were seeing amazing
 results.  Of the 70 people who have been through the program, sixty-four
 have continued to take the supplements and follow a mostly paleo-type diet.
 They all remain symptom-free.  The majority hold full time jobs.  Of the
 other 6, two cannot be located, and 4 eat SAD and take few to no
 supplements.  These 4 all identify themselves as having symptoms of
 schizophrenia. >>

Could you tell us which products you chose?

Thanks, Sandy