From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:49:37 CEST
After starting Paleo ending my 'vegetarian period' I have gained back quite
a few pounds of muscle (no fat)  without excessive exercises.
My typical exercise routine is:
- long walks daily (at least I try to);
- 30 min in a gym once a week (short but intense);
- some swimming (twice a month).

At the beginning I was too weak to exercise at all. Now I would probably
survive 5 times a week gym regime but Paleo eating woke up my laziness so I
simply don't exercise too much but I'm quite active anyway. So by your
doctor definition the Paleo diet is 'too much' for me but I feel great and I
don't get fat or have any other signs of overloading my body.