From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 08:40:04 -0800
Philip,
This would work for women if they used a light weight or alternate the
amount of weight they used during each set. This produces muscle
confusion and works great for me. Also, a work from home, full time mom,
soccer coach type person,  like me would prefer to lift weights only 2-3
days a week. So doing all lower body one day and all upper body the next.
OR even doing a full body workout, skip a day or two, then do another
full body workout.  A woman could print this out and work it in to
benefit her own schedule.  Looks great!  I am going to print it out for
my 17 y.o. son who says my workouts are wimpy to him  LOL  As far as
skipping the aerobics, it's right on the money, weightlifting IS  aerobic
if done correctly!  And walking is so good for us.
Trish

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 07:50:50 -0500 Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Here is my current weightlifting program that people have
> asked me about:
>
>    http://pthrift.homepage.com/paleoworkout.html
>
> What I was wondering: would this be one that can be suggested for
> women as well?
>
> Philip Thrift
> "Paleofitness"
> http://www.paleofitness.com