From:
Dr Bernarr Zovluck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:48:25 EST
Barry,

I saw your message to Wade Reeser regarding your goals and I thought I could
be of help to you.

I see you would like to get off of insulin and BP medications.  I have just
recently successfully helped a juvenile diabetic who took herself off of
insulin after having been on it for 9 years.  I have taken countless numbers
of people off of blood pressure medication and many other medications as well.
The medication is more detrimental to the body than the original symptom could
ever be.

I can also help you to lose weight and keep it off.  I have an excellent
understanding of body physiology and could help you develop an exercise
program to achieve the level of body fat you are looking for.

If you are interested, I offer a free consultation and I run a non-profit
organization.  The web site address is http://www.HealSelf.org.

As the name indicates, we help teach people how they can heal themselves and
improve their health.

You are beautiful and I love you!

Dr. Bernarr