From:
Elizabeth Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:22:27 -0600
I'm doing the same, eating only meat and fat. I felt horrible for quite some
time, but my body is really responding now, and I feel so much better. When
I was eating a lot of veggies and fruits, as per Cordain, I kept getting
sick a lot, and my blood pressure wouldn't go down. It's going down nicely
now.
Elizabeth