From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:36:44 -0500
Ray wrote:
 >I have found in both my personal and literary life that adopting a
 >Paleo lifestyle has consequences far beyond food choices and health
 >concerns.  Symbiotic relationships with our crops define our
 >religious, civic and personal lives.

Well, here in NYC there are now 238 members of the meetup group (not
all around NYC). This of course helped by NYT article, Colbert
Nation, and Vlad eating raw meat*. The group is having a party this
Saturday and 22 people have signed up (plus 8 maybe). Maybe you could
start a meetup group in Dallas?

This profile (of Vivian in Ridgewood, NY):
http://www.meetup.com/Eating-Paleo-in-NYC/members/11413521/

"am a reporter working for german radio network wdr, and would very
much like to do a feature on paleo people. looking forward to meeting you."

You will have to join Meetup to send an e-mail.

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCAgRmgHK2s
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5jc4Hd_71QfpilGV16wCKvHCps6og

Don.