From:
Danny Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 23:13:36 EDT
Just got the new edition of Neanderthin and read it cover to cover - I have
lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks and feel great.  I have a huge amount to lose, I am
currently at 358, and at 5' 11" would be happy anywhere under 200.  I have
been on every diet there is, overweight since 2nd grade.  I got down to
160lb in 1987-88 on Nutri-Systems (Starvation - about 900 calories a day)
but looked like a prisoner of war.  After I hurt my foot and quit
exercising, I quickly put all the weight back on plus more - ultimately
reaching 400 lbs.  At 46 I had lost all interest in another diet, but the
simplicity of Neanderthin, not having to plan, keep track, or measure - is
so easy it is hard for me to believe that it will really work!  Just being
free from the hunger and cravings is worth it, the weight loss is a bonus.
   What I was wondering, have people lost 150 - 200 lbs following this plan?
  Are there any additional things to avoid - other than the high sugar
fruits and nuts that mentioned in the book? Looking forward to reading and
learning from the people on this list!

Danny Banks
Atlanta, GA