From:
Greg Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:19:10 -0500
For me the whole paleo thing has been to avoid any grains or sugars that
spike your insulin so even something like honey or maple syrup I would
say is to be avoided.  Oats I'd say are not paleo in this respect either
and thats why I'm hesitant to include something like oats or any other
grain like quinoa or amaranth.

-Greg