From:
TRACY BRADLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:49:16 -0800
This can happen to some when they switch from a diet high or relatively high in carbs to one in which carbs are restricted - it is temporary. I can attest to that! I eat very few carbs and can still run my own business (writing) and perform improv shows with no problems. No cognitive fatigue here, nor has there been for the past 2.5 years. Prior to that - wowza, whole other story!