From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:22:41 +1100
Jim Cales wrote:
"My family members have verified that I am much happier and do not get nuts
in the head when I eat a standard paleo regime.  I am sure others on this
list will same the same.

In my case it seems to be something in the grain that messes me up.  No
grain, no depression"

Yes I agree. Bread was a disaster. So was rice. Actually sugar generally. My mood is much more stable these days but the wash out period took a couple of months.

Evelyn