From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:56:10 -0800
On Saturday, Dec 3, 2005, at 16:50 US/Pacific, Debby Padilla-Hudson
wrote:

> --- Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>   Correct, William!  And Debby, I apologize if I
>> offended you...that's just the way I speak to most
>> everyone and I certainly don't mean to be
>> condescending, just friendly.  :)
>
> Thanks Bren for clearing that up. Learned something
> new about cholesterol!  What does everyone think (if
> you have an opinion) about supplements, like the ones
> Dr. Perricone suggests?

I would much prefer to clean up the diet even more than he suggests,
add in a bunch of fat, which he decries, eat more raw, and, if any
supplements are used, to use whole food supplements which provide and
surround the nutrients you are after, and not heavily concentrated
single nutrients.

I see cholesterol issues as a sign of fundamental disarray internally,
not as a result of any diet except a poor one that fails to nourish. I
think one cannot expect diet to cure everything; it supports, and the
absence of maintaining negative causes will allow the body to go as far
as it can, but to go beyond that takes a different sort of science.

That said, I'd probably really pull out the stops, foodwise, if I had a
cholesterol issue, as in all raw, no cheats at all, with heavy
Instincto leanings.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!