From:
Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:07:23 -0600
From: "Kim Kline" <[log in to unmask]>

  What kind of dishes could you use Tumeric in?

Kim, I buy turmeric in bulk at the health food store and mainly use it in
chicken/turkey dishes - baked, broiled, soups, etc.

I also put it into capsules and take it once a day w/ a meal.  It is very
helpful w/ my neuro/muscular condition which has a strong inflammatory
component.

Kath in NM