From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 23:54:21 -0700
I started going to a new chiropractic practice in my town; I had been out
of treatment for a long time, and was wondering if I should get checked
out. What pushed me towards this husband and wife team was my very astute
neighbor, who is directing his own rehabilitation from cancer and ensuing
endocrine problems, since he was being poisoned by traditional allopaths.
He is not quite full Paleo, but has arrived at many of the same patterns
through his independent research. Anyway, he told me that they were very
interested in his findings and that they did a lot of work with nutrition.
I thought that perhaps they would at least not call me nuts for using all
the herbs and TCM, not to mention antioxidants, joint supplements, etc.

On the typical patient questionnaire there was a space to describe one's
level of dietary health; I wrote "Super!" and put "Paleo diet" in
parentheses. The lady doc asked me what I meant, and I started describing
it. She interrupted and said, "You mean Neanderthin?" I replied, shocked,
"You KNOW about Neanderthin???" She said, "Yeah; it's great. It's the only
way to eat!"

Well, needless to say, we've gone on from there. Her husband travels all
over lecturing MD's on nutrition. She gave me some good tips on minor
changes in when I eat what, and about 53 adjustments, more today, and
another appointment next week. We share the same high standards of health
and function, and I feel I will be helped in many ways. Don't know if
anyone might have heard of them; they are Michael and PJ Dobbins, in
Alameda, CA, and they use the activator method of adjustment. Yippee!

ginny and Tomo, who has his own chiropractor

All stunts performed without a net!