From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 08:59:49 -0800
Surgery is not paleo because they didn't have Dr's then......  we can
combine the best of medicine and the paleo diet.  as far as cancer, i
would go to Mexico to be treated for it.  they use Oxygen to treat cancer
and they have 85% recovery rate.  As far as Spirit horses coming,  I have
3 kids.. I use  ANY  MEANS  to fight it, not just diet. As for now,  I am
not going to worry of cancer until that time comes.  Thanks for your
input.

Trish