From:
Rich Trotman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 01:29:47 -0000
Hi Bridget.
I was very interested to read your article, I am on the verge of going paleo
and have a copy of Ray's book, I would be very interested to see whether you
feel the diet has done you any good re the CFS or allergies as it is for
those reasons and the fact that it seems to make so much sense that is
tempitng me. I am still strugling to give up the idea of never eating diary
foods and cakes.
all the best.
Rich Trotman. UK.