From:
Jane Sargeant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:57:07 +0100
   Thank you so much Paula for this encouraging post...I have three sons who are slowly coming round to eating organic meat, veg & fruit but still "can't live without breakfast cereals, crisps(chips), potatoes & dairy...I find myself doing great for ages then just one slip off the Paleo food & I'm wobbly for ages afterwards...I would love to have a house free of temptation but its just not practical right now. Your wise words really helped me today cos I was feeling such a failure having just eaten chocolate swiss roll that I don't even like simply for the sugar hit !!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I get so mad at myself for eating rubbish that I know is poison to my body  You have given me real hope of a)the cravings getting less & less b)losing 40lbs c)healing from toxins.
  xxxxxxxxjane

"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I was faced with all the temptations. I cheated
many times. But, I always got back up on the LC/paleo wagon. Over time, I
cheated less often, sometimes through sheer will power, but the last few
years mainly because I am no longer tempted. So, my encouragement to you is
to do your best and persevere. The longer you feed your body appropriately,
the less you will crave the poisons.