From:
Wayne Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 22:57:22 -0700
I have no personal experience with cancer and the few people I have
known who died from it were not particularly close to me. With that
qualification, permit me to just say what I have gathered to date.

I believe if so diagnosed I believe I would fight. I would seriously
consider a raw vegan diet at a retreat or institute that closely follows
in the Ann Wigmore tradition. Maybe some cooked meat as well, or maybe
some raw, but if so, then very limited amounts. I would also consider
Gerson's juicing as another way to get concentrated nutrients.

The theory is simple: lots of nutrients high in enzymes, and colonics to
  help remove waste. Instead of treating cancer, they try to get the
body to heal itself with high doses of natural food. An advantage is
that natural food therapy conflicts little or not at all with
traditional treatments.

On the psychological side, I would re-read Effie Chow's book on Qigong
and perhaps try to also follow her ten suggestions for good health. You
may be surprised to hear that daily hugs are one of them. I think it
also noteworthy that before she herself will treat a patient diagnosed
as terminal, they must first have a compelling reason to live.

Just what I have gathered to date and hope to never need. I try to eat a
combination of paleo and raw, but the operative word is "try".