From:
The Browns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 16:01:35 -0400
I have also had problems bringing food back into my diet (followed a very
lowfat vegan diet on and off for a few years). I've found it pays to try
different cuts of things. I just recently tried beef again (hadn't had that
in over 10 years). I didn't like hamburger or pot roast, but I did like eye
roast (roast beef). Not a big fan of the cheaper cuts of pork, but I like
the pork loin (makes a good roast and succulent chops on the grill) and
breakfast sausage patties. I still don't like chicken much, but I don't mind
marinated boneless breasts that are cooked and sliced into a chef salad. The
point is, if you're a former veg. and meat is unappealing, try a little of
everything--something is bound to appeal to you.

I heartily agree with Rachel about Natural Family Planning (NFP). People
often think it's bizarre that I don't use artificial birth control, and I
think it's bizarre that they would want to alter their bodies' hormone
balance instead of just paying attention to what their bodies are telling
them. (Sorry, too late for me to limit the world's population--I have three
kids [although not because of NFP!])

Karen B.