From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:44:29 -0600
I agree with Todd on his observation about the Eades. The majority of
people
are not yet ready for paleo and any improvement in the carb department
is a
step in the right direction. Many believe that soy is good for
menopausal
women, et al. For those who are on a SAD vegetarian diet, they use
this as a
source of protein. I think the Eades are trying to address as many
life
choices as they can to get people to increase their protein and reduce
their
carbs. The number of direct references to soy and tofu in their
Protein
Power Lifestyle Plan book are limited. I think the Eades are just
being
realistic. Unfortunately, not everyone is ready to go paleo, yet, but
making
even the small changes recommended by the Eades' Hedonist level is
better
than nothing. Just my 2¢.

Betty Ann