From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:57:07 -0500
On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:41:09 +0300, Phosphor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Generally tubers are *the* perfect paleo food
>
>funny, Aborigines didnt know this.

funny, apparently they did know, you didn't read the
citation of Ashley, did you?
" The Tiwi of Bathurst and the Melville
" Islands north of Australia eat yams; in fact, yams are sufficiently
" important that they base an important ritual around them.

> they preferred kangaroo.

How do you know, they preferred kangaroo?
You should be close to them, down under.

May I suggest a test? Just try to live on kangaroo only for 2-3 weeks.
I bet you'll not stand it without adding some fat from beef or else.
The same time on yams or tubers will be boring but sustaining.

Before you do the 3 week test, be warned, it could be fatal.
Rabbit starvation is protein toxicity.
There will be kangaroo starvation too.

>eating 2 lbs of potatoes daily is a recipe for hyperinsulinemia if you have
>northern european ancestry.

I guess this is the reason why all Irish people for 300 years suffered from
hyperinsulinemia.

>i presume most of your comments are deliberately deceptive...

If you know it better, then please enlighten us with some reasoning.

Amadeus