From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:17:46 -0500
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, chich wrote:

> I got the stomach flu and the doctor recommends 7-UP, soda crackers and toast.
> Ive been trying to think of a paleo alternative and I can't come up with one.
> The nausea has gone but the diarrhea is still here. I dont know of a bland non
> roughage paleo alternate to the doc's recommendations,so I went from paleo to
> 7UP and toast and Im exhausted,partly the flu and partly the diet I think.

The 7-Up is to keep your blood glucose up.  You could substitute
diluted fruit juice, in seltzer if you like.  The crackers and
toast are for the diarrhea -- part of the BRAT treatment:
bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.  You could use the bananas
and applesauce.  At least the bananas would help to replace some
of the potassium you are losing from the diarrhea.

Todd Moody