From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:50:23 -0400
My mother's cardiologist is the head of cardiology at Lehigh Valley
Hospital.  My mother likes him and won't change.

He wants her LDL as low as possible - but he said in the process it would
pull her TC down but that did not matter because no # was too low for LDL or
TC.  That raised a warning flag for me because I remember the Eades' graph
on deaths from all causes rising when TC goes below 182 I think.  It
irritated me that he stressed that there were NO studies to show otherwise
when there definitely are.  Here is one:
http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/abstract/311/7002/409

I just had blood work done through my natural Gyn, and my numbers after
eating LC/Paleo for 10.5 years (I eat fatty meats and all visible fat along
with a lot of veggies, fruits, nuts, seeds):

TC - 163
LDL - 80
HDL - 76
Triglycerides - 33
Fasting Glucose - 89
CRP - .2

And here, the health powers that be would have you believe that I should be
dead from all the sat fat I consume!

Paula H.