From:
Dianne Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 13:10:56 -0700
At 02:57 PM 3/3/01 -0500, Norm Skrzypinski wrote:
>Would you buy a chocolate bar, to support a worthy cause?
>
>I just did, after some hesitation.
>
>What would you do with the chocolate?

Good question.

Actually, truth be told, I'd make sure it was milk chocolage, then cut it
up into little bits and save it...  I've found occasionally using a tiny
bit of chocolate (white or milk--as they're the least chocolate chocolates
:), as a bribe for one of my dogs goes a long way towards continued
cooperation in the old girl.  She's a lab and won't be hurt by small
amounts and things like getting her to come in from the yard when called
when it's really cold and windy out and in the middle of the night (i.e.,
when my neighbors don't want to hear me yelling!), it's a wonderful thing.
In fact, I keep M&Ms around just for that purpose ("If you hurry up, you'll
get some CHOCOLATE").

If I didn't do that, I'd probably give it to my neighbor, who eats such
things anyway, and generally loses any she might get to the grandkids, so a
treat when they're at school (she's adopted them) would be a nice thing for
her.

Baring that, I might keep it on had at work as a bribe for someone there
when I want something done quickly and want to soften the blow :)

Dianne