From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:37:30 -0400
Jim, when you say three kinds of weight loss, are you thinking of three methods? It seems to me that  ‎the three kinds of weight loss can only be fat loss, water loss, and muscle loss, and all real-world weight loss involves all three, in different ratios.

Carb reduction or fasting start with pronounced water loss, followed by gradual fat loss and a little muscle loss. But there too calories/energy play a role, as does any metabolic idiosyncrasy.

Todd
‎
Sent from my BlackBerry Q10.