Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 08:39:29 -0800
The local Asian market has at least 3 or perhaps more varieties of
fish eggs
available.

They come wrapped in plastic on top of those styrofoam type containers
that
you see ground beef on. I guess you would say it is wrapped like
ground beef
at  a Safeway or other market that does not have a butcher on site.

Anyway, do you just eat these raw? Or put them on something, or what?
Wouldn't these be high in EFAs? I want to try them on my son.

Your thoughts?

Thanks,

Mary