From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 07:35:08 -0500
On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, alexs wrote:

> Breastfeeding is the only proper way to feed an infant,
> is 100% Paleo both in WOE and WOL. Those who would offer
> "alternatives" -- replacements/displacements -- have
> an axe to grind and stand to profit thereby.

When I was born (1953) I turned out to be completely allergic to
my mother's breast milk, and to cow's milk as well.  Soy milk was
not so common then, but they managed to find some to keep me
alive.  Interestingly, my father had a similar inability to
tolerate his mother's breast milk, but in 1924 there were no soy
formulas, so he was given beef blood.

Todd Moody