Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 08:28:58 -0800
>intestine, and in order to halt this damage we decided to try to eliminate
>the yeast as quickly as possible. We bombed the yeast with Diflucan and
>followed up with 4 weeks on Nystatin (Lamisil is preferred, but it is
>extremely expensive here).

Dear Richard,

I tried many natural and herbal ways to get rid of yeast but just can't. If
I give him nystatin, he goes crazy as so much yeast toxins enter the system.
Even after weeks on nystatin, it is die off, scream, more die off.

Did you find any bad effects from doing diflucan? I hate to put him on more
prescription drugs, but the yeast toxins are daily, damaging him.

Mary