From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:48:17 -0400
Hi Judy,

thanks for your words.
I know its a challenge for me to be short and not wordy (and alas
leave some
things unsaid).

You wrote:
>I would invite you to post pictures of yourself to this list.

Soooo, I think its good practice to post one's own picture first?

I must say, I also thought about it.
We've been talking here for many months. And got to know eatch other
rather
good, after some time. Somehow it would be nice to be able to see too.

But does the listserv enable posting of pictures? As appendage?
I think it would be a nice idea if it offered the possibility to
keep a short introduction and photo in the registration.

Otherwise you needed a server, where to place the picture.

I've one picture but nearly 5 years old on an old aol account of mine
http://members.aol.com/amadeus936/bild.jpg
Here I am. (Was in the age of 36. Since yesterday I'm 41).
But be warned. Now i'm looking *much* older.
Especially that one grey hair has turned to loong grey hair....
(people say it was after my long hospital stay 2 years ago).
I'll find a newer one, of present times and scan it.

Ok,
Now I'm looking forward to see some more pictures.
I would be nice to see you all.

cheers

Amadeus