From:
Paleo Phil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 23:16:17 -0400
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:05:16 -0700, Belinda Lawson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Sure.  Her name is Dr. Vanessa Nicholson.  Her practice is in
>Bellevue, WA, and she's actually an anti-aging doc...

>of information.  She wanted me to think for myself -- now there's an
>idea!  I don't know why more doctors aren't like that.

Indeed, a rare find. You are quite lucky to have found her.

>I'm still working on the yoga part.  I'm not very flexible, but I

I'll share a little secret. After years of practicing my own safe form of
yoga incorporating much of bikram yoga I experienced very little improvement
in flexibility or stress. After about a month after eliminating gluten and
going mostly Paleo I experienced dramatic improvements in both and these
improved further when I adopted a carnivorous diet. I found that all plant
carbs contributed to my muscle stiffness.

I still do some yoga, but mostly to check on my progress and just have a
little fun impressing myself with what I can now do despite not practicing
it regularly! :)