From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 07:23:52 -1000
Kenny:

>...is it possible that our paleodiet is
>also one of the "ideal" diets?

Yeah, it sure is for many people. If you stick around long enough you'll
see plenty of evidence. OTOH, some of the better posters around here are
not caught up in idealism and it makes for a healthy dose of honesty which
keeps the idealism at bay, kinda.

The trouble is that people, apparently, have to believe in _something_.
Going without that is probably going agaisnt human nature. Even believing
in the fragmentary nature of human abstraction (which I guess is what I
believe in) ends up being idealistic.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft