From:
Susan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 10:00:53 -0400
At 07:53 AM 3/4/99 -0500, David White wrote:
>Recently, many posts have referenced blood type. I for one, do not believe
>that the blood type-diet theory has validity, and would like to see the list
>stick to discussion of the Paleolithic diet as provided in the usage
>guidelines.

I respectfully disagree. I am not sure how much validity the blood type
theory has, and when list members tell us their blood types and how well
they've done on the paleodiet, it sheds some light on the issue.

If we were to find that certain blood types are successfully pursuing the
diet in certain ways, and not succeeding in others, it would, I think, be
of great interest to a majority of us, and might even suggest directions
for future scientific investigation.

So long as we put "blood type" in the subject line, those who dislike
the topic can delete the posts unread so as not to waste their time,
and leave the rest of us to get on with it.

Regards,

Susan

Susan Kline