From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 09:54:29 -0400
Hi Robert;

I don't really know but it's a good point, although the food industry has
"...has since removed monosodium glutamate from baby food, and consumers
have continued to submit reports of adverse reactions to the additive to the
Food and Drug Administration's Adverse Reactions Monitoring System."  Which
is good news to know.

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/extract/331/4/274

Marilyn