From:
Richard Keene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:00:01 -0700
OK,
After doing paleo for about six months I thought I'd try the Standard
American Diet for a while.

Here is what happened.

First two days, great.  My that food tastes good.  Love them brownies.
Mashed potatoes taste
rather bland.  In fact bread seems about like eating newspaper, almost
tasteless.

Next day, yikes, gained 5 pounds.  Must be water weight.  Energy level
is very good.

Next day, runny nose.  Is that because of pollen in the air, or because
of corn chips and salsa?
I feel rather alergic today.

Next day, Feeling rather bad.  The first major panic attack in months.
I forgot how bad they can be.
Seems strange though.  Because I haven't had a panic attack in months,
I can clearly see how
fake they are.

Back to paleo today.  Much better.

Next day, ate lots of pre-easter chocolate.  Hyper reaction to the
cafiene.

Back to paleo.

R. Keene