From:
Gene Lavergne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 00:52:40 -0600
At 12:07 AM 12/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Toni Sinclair <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>I am on the NeanderThin Diet and was just wondering ...
>You are the first to suggest such a thing. While I personally
>never got interested in this, I do feel that a real IRC chat
>is superior to the web chat sites. ...

Well, I practically *live* on IRC (EFNET), so I can frequently
be found there.  Just do:

                      /whois OperaQ

You will likely see me there.  (Commands typically begin with a
"/" and "OperaQ" is always my nickname on IRC on EFNET.)

I will start hanging out on a channel called #neanderthin and
try to be there as much as I can in case people show up.  (The
channel names begin with a "#".)  If I am not there, just do:

                    /join #neanderthin

You will create the channel if it does not already exist.  I
think having other paleo-food-folk on IRC would be great.

Cheers,
Gene
AKA:  OperaQ