From:
Judy Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:32:12 EST
I recently switched coconut oils from Mt. Banahaw (Philipines) to one that
comes from India because the Mt. Banahaw brand is heated to 175 degrees. I
believe this is done because they ferment their coconut milk first, thus
seperating the oil.  THen it must be heated to stop the fermentation process,
before they can package the oil.  The new brand  only heats their oil to 110
degrees. The coconuts are picked from the trees, and the meat is put through
a centrifuge.  The only heat generated is from that process.  Go to
www.coconutoil-online.com .  Its the one brand that is completely virgin.
The brand name is Coconut Oil Supreme.  Its truly delicous.  The shelf life
is 2-3 years at room temperature.

No, I do not make any money on this product...

Cheers,

Judy Genova, cavegirl