From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 15:29:27 -0800
> Are all vegetables allowed?  For example,  cor can
> be picked and I do
> like to eat it right from the plant with no cooking.
>  Yet is it high in
> starch,  so is it a no no or is it acceptble?

IMHO, I think you can divide vegetables into 4 disinct
categories: Paleo; possibly paleo; probably not paleo;
and not paleo. Most vegetables should fall into the
paleo or possibly paleo categories. Most grains (corn
is a grain) should fall into the probably not paleo or
not paleo categories. --- B U T ---- There has been a
lot of discussion on this list about *possible*
exceptions regarding grains (and some dairy products).

Personally, I think if you like to eat raw corn, and
if it doesn't seem to disagree, and if you don't do it
too frequently, then you'll probably be safe.

> >  ripe, ruby red grapes for dessert?

Grapes rule!