Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:06:52 -0500
On 02/23/2012 03:46 AM, Emiliano Bussolo wrote:

> Because if one denies evolution implicitly denies the very foundation
> of the paleo theory: that humans evolved eating certain stuff rather
> than other stuff and therefore are better suited to keep on eating
> that way. It is very simple and crystal clear. So if someone believes
> in creationism, noah's ark, water from mars, earth being 6.000 year
> old and the like is obviously free to do so, but please go debate
> those issues in the right ML - which is clearly NOT this one.

You have made the mistake of confusing history with archaeology.
For instance, the photograph of then petrified remains of a big ship
which was made of plywood fastened with alloy fasteners containing
aluminum is a product of archaeology.
The 200 feet of water is a fact and so is Martian erosion, gravity,
astrophysics, laws of thermodynamics
Archaeologists discover facts.

Historians then take hold of these facts and guess/interpret them
according to their faith, beliefs, prejudices, emotions, politics etc.
and tell us a story. In one word, Noah.
I question that it was Noah's ark; Velikovsky did the same for ancient
Egypt.

The fact of the petrified high technology ship calls into question our
assumptions about the paleolithic.

Most so-called scientists are actually BS artists, and too often PhD
really does mean Piled higher and Deeper.

William