Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:03:19 -0400
<<Most time, you eat your artificially fattened cattle with all its dangers
and only *think* of the deer and trout. You switch over to a meat/fat style
nutrition like in paleo-arctis. And don't recognise, that such
a artificiall obese pig or cattle is far from approaching the
quality of a walrus or a whale in fat quality>>

This is the issue I see as I ponder a paleo diet (along with some personal
ones).

Siobhan (a vegetarian)