From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:15:53 -0700
On Sunday, Jun 19, 2005, at 08:42 US/Pacific, Brenda Young wrote:
....Soooo....would someone kindly tell me how in the heck to get to the
actual site so I can do a little reading about the basic premise of
this way of life??  Just from reading some of the latest posts, I guess
I'm somewhat on the right track anyway, ie doing more snacking than
meal-eating, and mostly eating meats and veggies (although I still love
my bread and mashed potatoes!!), but I would like to develop a better
understanding at this point.
>  Thanks so much.
>
> Love,
>
> Bren

Hi, Bren!  I'll leave the links to someone else; I haven't a clue. But
I should think your perspective and experience would fit right in with
this "women's discussion" we've been having. I can tell you, though,
you're gonna have to forgo that bread and potatoes eventually, except
for the  cheats....

It's funny, but I can remember exactly what every former "comfort food"
or restaurant meal tastes like, and enjoy the memory without ever
wanting to actually eat it. In fact, I feel a bit of revulsion thinking
about certain dishes, like pastas. The taste feels good to think about,
but I can't imagine putting noodles in my mouth. I occasionally have
dreams in which I find myself eating something I don't include in my
diet, and I always wake up in a start.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!