From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 10:44:06 -0500
From: Hans Kylberg
> The latest DNA founds point in another direction.

Geneticly it has been found that dogs separated from wolves about 150,000
years ago.  The earliest skelatile remains that resemble dogs date from only
15,000 years ago.  Dogs interbreed freely with wolves and produce fertile
offspring.

Geneticaly it has been found that Modern Man separated from Neanderthals
about 500,000 years ago.  The earliest skelatile remains of Modern Man date
from only about 50,000 years ago.  As Neanderthals were closer to modern
humans than Bonobos are to chimps (which are known to interbreed) and these
hominids are the same number of generations separated as are dogs and
wolves, interbreeding would certainly occur.

Men, after all, will sleep with anyone in a pinch.  Any episode of the Jerry
Springer Show will be proof of this.  If memory serves me correctly, it was
the experience of waking up next to a near-Neanderthal woman that first
convinced me of the benefits of sobriety during college.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
http://www.neanderthin.com