From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 01:17:59 ADT
> That's a good point.  I don't eat as much seafood as I'd like to.  I
> have an occasional piece of salmon.  Sometimes when I'm feeling
> particularly restricted I'll get a few lobsters.  I guess I should
> head over to the local seafood store.  The problem is that we shop
> at a "Sam's Warehouse Club", where they have plenty of meat, but
> little seafood.

I can get large bags of scallops, shrimp, and several varieties of
fish at the Sam's Club here, as well as frozen lobster tails.  I
still have to go to the seafood counter at the grocery store to get
things like squid, or fresh salmon or halibut, etc., but check the
frozen meat aisle at Sam's a little harder, and I think you will be
presently surprised.  I tend to get bored easily with fish, but
I love other kinds of seafood!

Lisa Sporleder
Ester, Alaska  (grocery stores in Alaska have seafood departments
right next to the meat departments.  I can get just about anything
year-round without making an extra trip anywhere.)