From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:40:01 +0900
On Thursday, July 28, 2005, at 03:57  PM, Cleave wrote:

> Scott Bonner mentioned that his depression and anxiety had disappeared
> on the paleodiet. I have a particular interest in the effects of food
> on mood, not least because I have suffered from seasonal depression
> for many years.

I didn't notice much effect on mood, except that with fewer health
troubles I felt better most of the time, so I have a lot less stress.
One thing I have noticed is that on really low carb I get grouchy. My
temper flares much more easily. Normally I don't have much temper.

As a side topic, do you find that sun exposure has an effect? Lots of
sun seems to be a big soother for me.