Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:15:37 -0800
Ashley,

Gee, sorry, but I don't consider Unilever to be impartial with regards
health. To quote from the web site you provided: "Unilever Foodsolutions
is one of the world's leading foodservice businesses. The business works
with customers including caterers, restaurateurs and major hotel and
fast-food chains to create food solutions that help grow their business"

Regards,

-=mark=-