From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:14:53 -0800
Dori Zook
> Here's the plan; have my T3, T4 and TSH levels tested.  If these
> show a problem, I can get a prescription (Armour).  If the levels are
> normal, this is clearly subclinical hypothyroidism (slow thyroid
symptoms with  'normal' levels) and I can go the herbal supplement route.

Dori,
Sounds like a plan, but just be careful with the tested levels,  they can
read borderline for years when all along one was in full blown
hypothyroid such as Hashimotos.  Here are a few websites to check out.
http://www.mercola.com/article/hypothyroid/treatment.htm

This one is a site about hypothyroid Graves Disease. *most people are
hypo before they hit the hyper stage*
http://www.sma.org/smj1997/decsmj97/7text.htm

Trish